Earnings & investment
Here is an indication of what you can expect to earn relating to the number of deliveries your territory is making. These numbers are based on an average and can vary depending on a number of factors, e.g. whether the territory is predominantly urban or rural. More accurate information relating to the territory you're interested in is passed on during the first stages of the recruitment process.
Prices for an existing franchise vary depending on how many deliveries that franchisee is currently doing. Riverford are selling these franchises on behalf of an existing franchisee (who sets the asking price) but we guide the applicants through the recruitment process. Please see our franchises available to see the areas we currently have for sale.
A £5,500 + VAT training fee includes:
- A full weeks’ comprehensive training at Riverford on Wash Farm. This will cover all aspects of running your business from our extranet system to marketing to and retaining your customers to your accounting.
- Branded clothing and personalised stationery
- Show equipment
- Accounting package
- Access to Riverford’s bespoke extranet system
- Marketing materials
- Demographic data relating to your territory
Management service fee (msf)
3% of your weekly sales will be charged to you as a Management Service Fee. This covers:
- Your marketing literature based on the requirements laid out in your marketing plans
- Development of the public website and extranet systems
- business Development Manager (BDM) support
- Customer services support
- Quarterly business development meetings and our annual franchise conferences
Please contact us if you would like to find out more or call us on 01803 227380.